PINZ has completed over 100 projects and programs in 30 countries. Current and previous clients include a wide range of bilateral and multi lateral funding agencies, government ministries and departments, development boards and large private organizations and corporations.
Some clients we have completed or are currently engaged on projects and contracts for include:
Bi-lateral and Multi-lateral Organisations
• The World Bank Group (IBRD, IDA, IFC)
• Asian Development Bank
• United Nations Development Programme
• United Nations/International Labour Organization (ILO)
• Commonwealth Secretariat
• Department for International Development (DFID) United Kingdom
• Pacific Islands Forum Secretariat
• Danish International Development Agency (DANIDA)
Our work has involved projects and current proposals with ministries, private organisations, national boards
and authorities engaged in the areas of:
• Ministries of Education, Higher Education and Vocational Training - Bangladesh, Fiji, Kyrgyz Republic, Saudi Arabia,
Lao PDR, Malaysia, Oman, Samoa, Timor Leste, Tonga, Nepal, Maldives, Vanuatu.
• Defence and Policing Forces - GCC, New Zealand, Pacifc.
• Labour, Training and Manpower Ministries - Oman, South Korea, Saudi Arabia, Fiji.
• National Qualifications Agencies – Malaysia, Samoa, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Maldives,
Sri Lanka, Thailand, Greater Mekong Sub Region, New Zealand.
• Economic & Development Boards & Authorities – Bahrain, Tuvalu, Philippines, Palau, Federated States of Micronesia.
• Education Institutions, Councils – Japan, Samoa, Thailand, Maldives, Vanuatu, Indonesia, Nepal, India.
Projects have also been completed for government and private sector agencies in Health, Recreation and
charitable foundations in - Indonesia, Palau, Vanuatu and Papua New Guinea.