We are currently preparing an Expression of Interest for the ADB funded TA 8334 PHI – Improving Competitiveness in Tourism in the Philippines.
The project will be implemented over 40 months and is expected to commence mid July 2013. The TA will contribute to the development and overhaul of the tourism industry in the Philippines, improving competitiveness through interventions to support a regulatory review, raise service standards, and develop skills, thereby improving the overall economy.
We are currently seeking expressions of interest from interested National and International Consultants for the following roles:
1. Team Leader and International Skills Development Expert (30 person months)
2. International Expert on Quality Assurance Accreditation Systems(10 person months)
3. International Assessor Trainer (6 person months)
4. International Labor Market and Skills Forecaster (6 person months)
5. International Tourism Curriculum Development Expert (4 person months)
6. International Grants Manager (15 person months)
7. International Finance Expert ( 18 person months)
8. International Regulatory Expert ( 15 person months)
National Roles: (Philippines Citizens only)
1. National Project Coordinator (35 person months)
2. National Finance Expert ( 35 person months)
3. National Communications and Media Relations Expert (6 person months)
4. National Regulatory Expert (15 person months)
5. National Skills Development Expert (12 person months)
6. National Legal Advisor (4 person months)
7. 4 National Facilitator and Monitors, to work in four separate locations: Cebu, Palawan, Davao and one other city (35 person months for each of the roles).
Please find Terms of Reference attached. Candidates with skills and experience matching the specific ToRs (including years in professional experience, as indicated for each role), are invited to send the following information to PINZ:
1. Indicate which of the role / roles you would like to be considered for.
2. Provide a Cover Letter highlighting the relevance of your skills and experience to the specific role and project.
3. Updated CV, tailored for the role you are being considered for (preferably in ADB format).
If you would like to be considered for any of the roles please send your application to Doyet Sevilla at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close 19 April 2013.